Allianz Road Rangers is a nationwide motor accident assistance, provided free-of-charge to all Motor Comprehensive (Private car) policyholders. It aims to transform the motor claims journey to ensure customers experience a fast, easy and seamless journey when making an accident claim.
What does Motor Comprehensive Cover?
Motor Comprehensive insurance covers your car against liabilities to other parties for death or bodily injuries, damages to other parties’ properties, accidental or fire damages to your car and theft of your car.
• Losses or damages to your car due to accident, fire and theft
• Third Party death and bodily injuries
• Third Party property losses or damages
• Extended benefits
24-hour helpline assistance
Call 1800-22-5542 in the event of a road
accident or in need of roadside assistance
First Response Bike Brigade
Our brigadier will arrive first at the accident location and provide initial assistance
Allianz Tow Truck
We will tow your damaged vehicle to the police the station first (to lodge a police report) and then to an Allianz Authorised Panel Repairer or a franchise workshop upon request
Claims Concierge Service at
We will explain and guide you on what is required whilst we accompany you to the police station
We will provide an e-hailing voucher to take you home after the accident
We will deliver your repaired vehicle to you instead of you having to collect it from the selected panel workshop
We will process and approve selected eligible Own Damage (OD) claims as fast as 10 minutes
• Bike brigade service is only applicable in Klang Valley.
• E-hailing voucher service is only applicable where the service is available.
• For full turn-around time of claims approval, please refer to the customer service charter on www.allianz.com.my
• Vehicle delivery service is only applicable at selected Allianz workshops. Otherwise, an e-hailing voucher will be provided.